JESUS I TRUST IN YOU

41787 372561541789 6367472 n

My dear brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus.



I wish you all the blessings of the Divine Mercy Lord who trusts in His Mercy.



Today I invite you to meditate upon the Holy Eucharist. As blessed John Paul II in his apostolic letter called “Ecclessia DE Eucharistic”, says that Eucharist is the source and summit of the Christian life. Hence we all are called to have our life being rooted in the Eucharist.Eucharist is the celebration of our salvation that Jesus gained for us through his passion, death and resurrection. It is this sacrifice of our lord on the mount Calvary gave us the Eucharist. Today we are called to live and adore the Eucharist. Any family that gives importance to the Eucharist are filled with the Eucharistic graces of Faith, Hope and charity. God’s love for us is revealed and realized in the celebration of the Eucharist. When me take part in the Holy Mass, Jesus fills us with God’s love and Mercy which he showed towards the people in the wilderness when they were without food (John 6:1-14). Jesus showed is mercy by multiplying the bread and satisfying them. In the same way when we seek the living God through the celebration of Holy Eucharist, God will never forsake his people. Any prayer that is surrendered through the Holy Mass will never be unanswered. For we believe that there is the real, true and living presence of the Lord in the Holy Eucharist. So let us all go to the living Lord and sit with Him though prayer and adoration and experience his Mercy and Love. May the Eucharistic Lord shower His blessings and mercy upon you and your family.



with love and prayer

Dear followers do will one thing .can u pray for me?please pray for me.


Friday 1 June 2012

HOW DO YOU DO

My beloved brethren ,are you fine?
Is the news stale or is there any thing new?
So how is life ?
Is it beautiful ?
How is your family and what do they have to say ?
is your life leading you through waves of love and hate ?
Did you not have a lot of dreams ?
Are any of those fulfilled ?
How far have you gone on your spiritual journey?
you have got tried seeking the truth haven't you ?
Now why don't you take some rest ?
Truly if you searched for truth ,truly the truth will come in search of you - that is the truth no one really understand you isn't it ?
It does not matter  . prayerfully wait hope. No prayer raised to him in this world will go unanswered.
Does the starting of this chapter of this book startle you ? My conscience prompted that i must begin this book by esquiring about your well being rather than some philosophical thoughts. to this day my conscience has not cheated me, therefor i have obeyed it. Truly, don't we need to start with our age old tradition of asking about our well being rather than the present day greeting of Hi or Hello ? We walk through a life full of affliction because we have a hope at the end of it. we wish to enter into a phase of happiness one day . therefore we searching through this book for that elusive happiness.
You  must search foe bliss or happiness without which our life is meaningless . you should not forget one thing . your well being and happiness depends more on your mind than your body. well being of the mind means mental peace.
Even when we seek physical comfort , ultimately we look for peace of mind . Our short life is a testimony of that. That is why i began the chapter by asking if you are fine.
if is not a question that i posed to your body, but to your soul as it is the need of the hour . The mind seeks eternal peace which comes only from the blessing of the load. From now onward all your queries should be in search of that peace of mind. it was this search of peace of mind within me that prompted me to write this book and this is one of the reasons why i starter this chapter by enquiring about your self.

         I, who was born a Muslim , having in depth-knowledge of the Holy Quran , preaching vehemently that jesus is not god, Finally found peace of mind at the foot of the cross under the feet of the son of man who walked on the path of peace.
   One day when i was resting with pride after one of my regular speeches denying the divinity of Jesus a stranger appeared in front of me . I lifted my face and looked at him.He gave me a pleasant smile and asked , if Christ is not god ,then who is he? is Christ, son of God , prophet or a common man ? if he is not any of one these then has he lived on this earth ?  Is it crucifixion or mere-fiction ?
 Posing such questions and without awaiting my answers he walked away smilingly . All that remained with me his pleasant smile. He didn't give  me any time to respond .In reality at that moment I did not have the answers to those questions. i didn't know who that calm man was who came to see me, but he definitely sowed in me seeds of turmoil. i couldn't  brush aside his questions because Quran very clearly states.
THE MESSIHA JESUS, SON OF MARY WAS ONLY A MESSENGER  OF ALLAH, HIS WORD WHICH HE CONVEYED UNTO MARY AND A SPIRIT FROM HIM "SURAT AL NISAHU: AYATH 171 (CHAPTER 4:171)
 The holy quran says Jesus is the word and spirit of god .This is exactly what the Bible states. 

: in the beginning was the word and the word with god and the word was god" ( john 1:14)
: She was  found to be with child from the Holy Spirit ( Matthew 1;18)
We cannot separate God from God's word. a man without spirit is a dead body. Jesus being the spirit of god if he is separated from god then god is dead.- A body without spirit .Here the very existence of god is questioned .is there any existence for the one who has no spirit? since i was afraid to raise all these questions

to my teacher from my Islamic school. I tried to  camouflage my questions.
Teacher ! Quran tells us that Allah created all things by his word. The same Quran tells us categorically that Christ is the word of Allah . if so what is the place of the word of Allah ? is it creator or creature ?
The facial expression of my teacher displayed that the question which i had posed could not be answered honestly . if word is a creature then i would have posed him a counter question how Allah created the word . if the word is creator then it is equal to acknowledging the divinity of Jesus.

My teacher  who was in a dilemma responded word is neither nor a creator nor  a creator after a few second i asked Then can i address the word to be the son of Allah  ? For this i got the reply in the form of a question . if allah wanted a son should he not have a wife ?  since i was not ready to give in so easily i further asked Does Allah have eyes? He said No"
 then i asked can allah see ? he said . Then said , if Allah can see without eyes , can he not have a  son without a wife . if he can then why can i not call the Messiha to bo son of god ?
 after many years of search i finally got the answer . The existence of god is experience only in Christ that only in him is the salvation and that the panacea for peace of mind is resting only in his words. to arrive thus far to know the truth, my journey has been through pain isolation ostracism, opposition great losses through painful ways.
Earlier i had rejected Christ for my parents, relatives and the community that i was brought up in. Now i have rejected all of them for Christ.
Why have i done all this ?  This is one question that i have never posed because i have not pondered over my losses through they keep coming back to my mind .Thought of all my family members keep coming back to my mind.  Thought of all my family members keep recurring in my memory and at that moment i undergo pain. However, I would not call it a loss. The creator of everything turned everthing for my own good .All the rejections and oppositions in my life were part of his plan because the bible saya:
"WHOEVER LOVES FATHER OR MOTHER THAN ME IS NOT WORHY OF ME; AND WHOEVER LOVES SON OR DAUGHTER MORE THAN ME IS NOT WORTHY OF ME. (MATTHEW 10:37)
 I have searched through the scriptures of all religions in search of the truth. when the truth dawned on me one day, he came near me and asked " my dear son sulaiman are you fine ? what he really meant was have you found mental solace?
Tapping on my shoulder as he glanced on the ryes of my soul, i was shocked when i heard a whisper in my heart
 One day when i was in a silent moment of solidarity with him i looked at the cross , i felt He was smiling at me .At that moment surprisingly how can i be happy ?
 His answer contained the perfect plan he had for my life. it as a revelation of my mission , to share with others the joy and peace that i have enjoyed from him . i have traveled thus far with Him but not for Him . from now on i will walk with Him and only for him.
Forget the foregone days and let us live today for a better tomorrow .Let the days ahead lead us esquire about the well being of others because we are really the keepers of our brothers.

The fire in our hearts to look after our brothers and quest for the Lord needs to be kept aglow . Let us therefore ask both. ourselves and our god Are you fine ?"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to TOP