JESUS I TRUST IN YOU

41787 372561541789 6367472 n

My dear brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus.



I wish you all the blessings of the Divine Mercy Lord who trusts in His Mercy.



Today I invite you to meditate upon the Holy Eucharist. As blessed John Paul II in his apostolic letter called “Ecclessia DE Eucharistic”, says that Eucharist is the source and summit of the Christian life. Hence we all are called to have our life being rooted in the Eucharist.Eucharist is the celebration of our salvation that Jesus gained for us through his passion, death and resurrection. It is this sacrifice of our lord on the mount Calvary gave us the Eucharist. Today we are called to live and adore the Eucharist. Any family that gives importance to the Eucharist are filled with the Eucharistic graces of Faith, Hope and charity. God’s love for us is revealed and realized in the celebration of the Eucharist. When me take part in the Holy Mass, Jesus fills us with God’s love and Mercy which he showed towards the people in the wilderness when they were without food (John 6:1-14). Jesus showed is mercy by multiplying the bread and satisfying them. In the same way when we seek the living God through the celebration of Holy Eucharist, God will never forsake his people. Any prayer that is surrendered through the Holy Mass will never be unanswered. For we believe that there is the real, true and living presence of the Lord in the Holy Eucharist. So let us all go to the living Lord and sit with Him though prayer and adoration and experience his Mercy and Love. May the Eucharistic Lord shower His blessings and mercy upon you and your family.



with love and prayer

Dear followers do will one thing .can u pray for me?please pray for me.


Friday 1 June 2012

A THOUSAND KISSES TO MOTHER

I have grown up hearing a lot of spiritual stories. All these have been narrated to me by my mother . Amongst all the stories, the one i liked most were thr ones regarding Mary and Jesus.Both Mary and Jesus endeared to my little heart easily. they would come often in my dreams. i do not know the reason why. as a child i yearned to learn a lot about these two. it was my fascination then. however today i am not willing to banish it as a childish curiosity . i was caught up in the attractive web of an invisible power.

Things and incidents were very vague to me then. Today there is nothing that is vague to me , everthing is crystal clear. This chapter contains only stories .Meaningful stories told to me by my mother and my grand mother .Within these stories are some hidden truths. These hidden truth are between the line. All these are historical facts .Because of this i have a smmall request to you my dear reader.Please go through these stories carefully,slowly and in prayer,ALL line in this chapter may perhaps ve a revelation for you – a revelation about the mother and her son . I leave it to you to interpret, that which i heard and is now being written.
On dat my grandmother, mother and i went to a catholic hospital in kalpeta in waynad district to visit the sick. The name of hospital was FATIMA MISSION HOSPITAL  When i found some women there wearing  there  wearing long gowns and veil,it aroused my curiosity, The name of the hospital too had attracted my attention earlier. FATIMA IS THE NAME OF THE ONLY DAUGHTER OF PROPHET MOHAMMED.
Unable to contain  my curiosity , i enquire . why have the christians worn our type of dress ? Beside why have they gives the name  Fatima to the hospital . this name is also ours. Is this not strange ?
 My queries were promptly replied to. My grandmother answered the queries . sulumone,these are daughters of mariambivi relia allahu. That is why they have the purdah. Uslim add “reliah allahu after the name of saints . Mariambivi is regarded by the Muslims as the greatest asint of the world. That is why along with her name Reliah allahu is added. All over the world all Mulism honor Mary like this
Who is this mariambivi ? i asked
She is mother of Isanabi “ she replied.
Mother of Isanabi  ? i retorted. Then who is this Isanabi ?
Allahu subhana hu thala  has sent into this world around 125,000 prophets mohammed. Each prophet had a specific mission. Isanabi was sent down for the jewish people to show them the  right path . Mariambivi is the mother of Isanabi , For a specail mission , allah had chosen Mariambivi and sanctified her. Therefor she is the holies of all women all over the world – the most pure  and  chaste woman.
One our back from the hospital with increased curiosity I queried . how did allah especially select and sancity mariambivi ?
My mother gave me a stare as if to convey Oh how inquisitive this boy is ! The mother of Mariambivi was Hannath and her father was imran Nabi .Those who follow the  ahlul kitaab  belive that if they did not have children then they were cursed by god
 Before i could attempt another question . the bus which was to take us our village  arrived .we  boarded the crowded bus and occupied our seats .When i realized that my mother had bought the tickets and was comfortable i lokked  at he . The mother who fully understand my stare , pressed my head firmly with her right hand and asked “ Umma, what are these Taureth, saboor and lngeel, is that a not what you want to ask me ?
With a mischievous smile i said yes and nodded.
All the prophets sent by Allahu from time to time were given advice and the laws. MUSANABI has been given the TAURETH SABOOR is the book of psalms given to DAWOODNABI and SULEMANNABI (solomon) and lngil (gospel) has been given to ISANABI (jesus christ) All tese therr books joined togetther were called AhlulKitab’ When imran the father of mariambivi was hundered year old and her mother Hannathbivi was ninety eight they never had a child  a child and were counted to be cursed by socity.

1 comment:

Back to TOP